Monday, January 30, 2012

The start of a new Chapter

Hello All,


Thanks for checking out my new blog! I decided that I wanted to try to record my journey through my new years goal of a healthy 2012! I have a lot of reasons why I wanted to try & lose weight, so I figured this would be a great accountability for me to give ideas & thoughts. 


A few blog disclaimers...this is my first blog! I'm sure it will be choppy & incorrect until I get the hang of this.  Please bare with me as I learn the ins & outs.  My goal is to try & blog one time a week.  


A little bit about myself...My name is Meghan.  I'm a 20 something happily married teacher.  I grew up in NY and met my husband, Josh, in college in western PA.  We now currently live in a small town on the Eastern Shore of Maryland in our first home with our awesome golden retriever Linus.  I'm a die hard sports fan..I love the Pittsburgh Steelers, NY Yankees, Pittsburgh Penguins & the Pittsburgh Panthers.  I'm overly sarcastic & use humor in every situation possible.  I rarely take life seriously, I love to have a good time & try to look at everything positively.  Long story short (I can talk forever!) here I am ready to embark on a great weight loss journey for 2012! Here's some of my goals & motivation. 


My first goal would be to compete in a 5-k.  I'm hoping to do the color run in NYC on August 25th.




I think that gives me a great amount of time to get in shape & great motivation! Check out the website here Color Run 2012

My first "weight loss" project is going to be this motivational/visual jar for pounds lost & pounds to go.  I've seen this 100 different ways on pinterest. (I love pinterest btw!) 
Source: hometown princess blog

Well...those are a few of my goals for now.  Thanks for listening 





1 comment:

  1. OMG! Didn't know you are blogging now ... so excited!! I will def be reading! Phone date soon pleaseee so we can discuss color run?!?!

    xoxxo
    Laura

    ReplyDelete